Finding the right hosted PBX phone solution and provider for your business can be very confusing. At ISPFast, it’s our mission to help you find the best hosted VoIP service for your business without the painstaking hassle of trying to put together an apples-to-apples comparison on your own.
Just take a few moments to give us the critical information about your business and what it needs from its phone service, and we’ll come back to you with quotes from our carefully selected group of proven service providers.
There’s never a charge to you for our service, and we’ll never sell your private information to a third party.
Grow With Your Business
There are many features available with today’s hosted phone solutions. It’s important that you have a phone system that can handle today’s needs, such as:
- Automated Attendant
- Web and Video Conferencing
- Voicemail to Email
- Mobile App Integration
- Receptionist Capabilities
- eFax Technologies
- Intercom and Paging Capabilities
- Call Forwarding and Pickup to Mobile
- Microsoft Exchange Integration
We evaluate what specific features your business needs from a hosted phone solution, and whether you’ll benefit from these services over a standard PBX system.
Here are some of the features and services our Voice Over IP providers have to offer:
- Keep your existing numbers – Changing phone numbers can be an expensive proposition and can interrupt your flow of business. Our service providers can port your numbers, offering your company a seamless transition.
- Local numbers for multiple areas – If your business serves multiple regions, you may want to offer local numbers for customers in each area to use. In addition to eliminating toll charges for customers, this builds your credibility as a local business.
- Virtual phone system – A virtual phone system allows your business VoIP to connect not only your physical offices, but also the cell phones and home office phones of employees who work off-site. With a cloud PBX, calls can be transferred as easily as if those employees were in the building. Even if you’re traveling on business, you can answer your calls, just like when you’re at your desk.
- Hybrid solutions for multiple locations – In addition to connecting your network of employees in the field, a hosted PBX phone system makes it easy to integrate multiple offices or stores into a single phone system. We’ll figure out the logistics so you can focus on your growing business.
- Unlimited domestic long distance – Say goodbye to by-the-minute charges for long distance (in most cases). There are no restrictions on days or hours. Make the business calls that matter, when you need to make them, and take the time you need to get the job done.
- Software phone – Turn your iPhone or Andriod into a business phone with a simple app. As part of a business VoIP package, that software phone will be a fully integrated part of the phone system, just like any physical phone. Not only can this option save your company money on purchasing phones, but it can be a helpful backup in the field.
- CRM Integration – Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools can help your business increase customer satisfaction and repeat business. With CRM Integration, your staff will be more efficient and productive, because your entire sales funnel will be integrated with your phone system. Your customers get better service, and your business runs leaner and smoother.
Custom Comparison Made Simple
Hosted VoIP involves a lot of jargon and redundant terminology, and it’s easy to end up with the wrong plan. We help you determine what your company needs (and doesn’t need), and then simplifies the process of getting it.
If you’ve already begun looking into business cloud VoIP yourself, you know how difficult it is to get two ISPs to give you the same information in a way you can compare.
We’ll bring you easily comparable quotes from as many of our providers as suit your needs, quickly and painlessly. If you need help sifting through the information, we’re here to help.
We’ll answer your questions and provide additional information for you until you’re satisfied that you’re making the best possible deal for your company.
Get A Quote Now
ISPFast offers your business a way to cut through the confusion and wasted time. We’ll connect you to hand-selected representatives of ISPs that have demonstrated reliability and responsive service to our high standards. It takes five minutes or less to submit a web request to us. Our services are free to you, and your business information stays confidential. We’ll only get quotes from ISPs that offer the services you need, in the area you need them. Simple, fast, and free.